The 5th Lydiard Bark Charity Dog Show will be taking place this Sunday in Swindon. The Lydiard Bark is an annual fun dog show organised by Eastcott Vets Swindon. It is a super friendly event that is admirably run by some amazing volunteers in their free time.
The day aims for a real country feel, providing a fun day out for dog owners and their dogs. It is a great day for the whole family and is well supported by donations and sponsorship from local and national businesses.
The charity this year is The Cinnamon Trust.
Find a list of the classes and timings on the Eastcott Vets website.
Who will be there:
As well as every good boy and their owner in the area, here are just some of the fabulous business that you will be able to find at the event.
- Speak Dog Training and Behaviour – Running Fun Games Ring
- Wagging Tails SN Postcode – Home boarding and co sponsors of the Fun Games Ring
- Cheeky Little Prints – Silver jewellery capturing fingerprints, paw prints, hand and footprints and horse shoes
- SNDogs – Charity. Kiddie and Doggy Tombola, Doggie items
- Margs Moggies Cat Rescue – Tombola, Rescue Merchandise & T Shirts
- Happy Hounds Bakery – Handmade dog biscuits, hand panted dog bowls and treat jars
- Jacey Jewels – Jewellery & Keyrings
- CWGifts –Customised Metal Sign Clocks & CD Clocks
- Husse Swindon – Pet Food/Goods & Accessories
- Leading Dog – Leads, collars, harnesses and skin care products by leading brands including Mendota, Ruffwear, Ezydog and snugglepets
- Pet Decs– Handmade Christmas decorations
- Glamorose Cakes – Cupcakes (for humans!). tiffin, gingerbread and sweets
- The Italian Job Coffee – Coffee, drinks, pizza, burgers etc
- Kitchen Box – Catering Bubble & Squeak
- Rays Home Made Ice Cream – Dog and Human Ice Cream
For more information on the event see the event on Facebook @theoxforddogblog or visit their website.
How do I get there?
Please see the below information from the event organisers:
The Show is at Lydiard Park in Swindon. It is on the Events Field which is best accessed via the Hook Street entrance. Parking in the standard car park near the cafe will only be permitted for blue badge holders on the day. Other visitors will be directed past the normal entrance to a field slightly further up on the right (if approaching with the normal entrance on the right). Parking charges are in force so please remember to buy a ticket (£4 for the day – no change given in the machines) We advise visitors to bring camping chairs and picnic rugs!
Subscribe to our mailing list to get weekly inspiration of dog-friendly activities happening near you
Email Address *